Detox with 'CBD' tea

We are still talking DETOX, I introduced the detox tea which I started using, I mentioned that there are options now, like the Iaso Tea instant with full spectrum hemp extract, also called the CBD tea.
What is CBD?
CBD is short for Cannabidiol, a non psychoactive component of hemp oil, in other words, it doesn't have any intoxicating or psychoactive side effects,however, it has anti-inflammatory,anti-anxiety and anti-convulsant properties. and NO, it is no marijuana.
With this said, you can be using this product to lose weight and effortlessly you will experience clearing of the skin and other changes because this tea has quite a number of benefits, such as,
-Detox
https://retail.totallifechanges.com/skycare/shopping/itemdetails?itemCode=1600
-Stress
-Hormones
-Migraine
-Anxiety| Depression
-Arthritis
-Drug withdrawals
-Lupus pain management]
-Epilepsy
-Inflammation
-Insomnia
-Fibromalygia
-Acne
........and the list goes on.......

On this weight loss journey, I am learning so much new things while exploring, I am still amazed by how much my body can benefit from from simply detoxing regularly.

The benefits of this CBD gives me motivation for change, I just want to get up everyday and drink teaπŸ˜ƒ
I'm so here for a healthier lifestyle, I can already feel a difference since I started, I am taking it one day at a time, so I cut out flour, soda and juices this week, I also started natural juices. Even if I cheat one day for the week, this tea helps me tremendously, I work out daily for at least 30 minutes (on most days 1 hour because I'm eager to see these abs) most importantly I drink water, lots of water, especially since we're quarantined, I can go to the toilet anytime🚽.
When I post a photo on social media my comments are loaded with compliments, about how sexy I look and I have a good size blah, blah, blah, hundreds ofπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ & πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—, but little do they know how much I struggle with the insecurity of saggy arms, cellulite legs, double chin, open pores, etc. If you follow me, you may not have noticed, but have you ever seen me wearing shorts, or lots of arm hole tops? NO, because of my insecurities. I only just started this journey and already my confidence level is boosting, because I am feeling good about my self overall. Your girl even started personal development, thirty minutes every morning after praying. I am proud of this.
This pandemic is teaching me the importance of self care, with all that is happening worldwide, I choose to focus on the positive, and it is helping me go through all my obstacles fearlessly.

I encourage you, a healthier you will always benefit you...... I wanted to start this blog after my transformation because I have almost 30 lbs to lose but WHY NOT start now?
Journey with me if you wish, let's make this a lifestyle.

Comments

Post a Comment