The Importance of 'Detox'
What is Detox?
Detoxification or Detoxication (detox for short) is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from a living organisms including the human body, which is mainly carried out by the liver. It is generally the process of removing toxins from the body.
Now that you understand what it means to detox, I must share my experience.....
STORY TIME- Six years ago after I had my first son I heard about a tea called IASO tea, at that time I just wanted my belly to go down, so without hesitation I purchased a week supply of this brew for TT$120.00. Listen the product worked, honestly, the struggle was real, I found it hard to buy the tea so I wasn't consistent, I would buy a pack maybe every other week, when I met my goal (my stomach went down) I stopped. Back then I wasn't paying attention to the importance detoxification, I lust knew I wanted my damn belly down.
Fast forward to two weeks ago, two children later, I was reintroduced to this IASO tea, this time, I had options to choose from, there were the brew tea as well as instant tea, better yet, I learned that there are lemon and raspberry CBD (will talk about this in the next blog) tea along with other products.
Hear me out here, I couldn't be happier for this reintroduction, because this quarantine was not doing me good at all, gaining all these extra pounds and shit, I ate all the children snacks and everything in sight.
With this said let me introduce OR reintroduce you to the Original Iaso tea.
![]() |
| https://retail.totallifechanges.com/SkyCare |
![]() |
|
|
WHY THIS TEA?
Ever wonder why you get so much break outs, or why you do not have glowing skin, or why the bad breath, or why you are so tired, or why you are depressed?
The toxins, parasites, intestinal sludge, undigested food etc have to come out daily. Yes, I said DAILY.
Let's use a baby as a reference, when they eat, they poop, they eat, they poop, they eat they poop....... but with us, we eat, we eat, we eat, then we poop, eat, sleep, eat, eat, eat, eat, sleep, poop, eat poop, eat, eat, poop....this is unhealthy.
My favorite part of this daily cleanse is that, YOU LOSE WEIGHT by the day. Imagine you are detoxifying for a healthy lifestyle and you lose weight while your skin clears up effortlessly....this is too good.
This is my very first step to my weight loss journey.We are approaching June, and I've made a decision to make a total life change, the balance of 2020 is going to be my testimony to lose some pounds and and live a healthier lifestyle, MIND, BODY and BANK.
Stay tuned




Comments
Post a Comment